
Whenever I see you
My heart flies in the wind falling in love with you
whenever I find your semblance here
I feel wind blowing through my hair
whenever you make me smile
For your love ,I'm always ready to go the extra mile
Whenever you hold my hand
I wish this moment would never come to an end
whenever you look into my eyes
I feel getting a hug by surprise
whenever I think about sever
I wish I could stop time and live in it forever
whenever you lock me in your embrace
I find a lovely feeling of protection on my face
whenever you kiss me softly
I feel I would never be lonely
whenever you promise me to meet again
I feel believing in true love again
whenever you leave me alone
I wish stars fell down from the sky and turned into the stone
whenever I miss you lots
My heart is always obsessed with your thoughts
whenever you wish me a lovely night
I wish I would never allow you to go by holding you tight.
My heart flies in the wind falling in love with you
whenever I find your semblance here
I feel wind blowing through my hair
whenever you make me smile
For your love ,I'm always ready to go the extra mile
Whenever you hold my hand
I wish this moment would never come to an end
whenever you look into my eyes
I feel getting a hug by surprise
whenever I think about sever
I wish I could stop time and live in it forever
whenever you lock me in your embrace
I find a lovely feeling of protection on my face
whenever you kiss me softly
I feel I would never be lonely
whenever you promise me to meet again
I feel believing in true love again
whenever you leave me alone
I wish stars fell down from the sky and turned into the stone
whenever I miss you lots
My heart is always obsessed with your thoughts
whenever you wish me a lovely night
I wish I would never allow you to go by holding you tight.
No comments:
Post a Comment